The Aldborough Parent Association is going from strength to strength and would love you to get involved!!
From March 2014 to date we have enjoyed many successes:
• Have worked together to offer six events for children and families to enjoy
• Raised £1000 in four months
• Joined PTA-UK, a national network support
• Offered refreshments during a hot sunny sports day
• Provided free ice lollies to all children on the last day of school in July
• Organised a number of successful events: coin competition, non-uniform days, cake sale, coffee mornings and film nights
• Raised funds to pay for a pantomime performance for all our children to enjoy
• Contributed to the cost of a new Christmas tree for the school hall
We understand you are very busy and might not wish to commit to being part of the committee but you can still be part of the association as a helper and volunteer. Expressing your interest does not mean you will need to come to all meetings or help at every single event. If you only have a small amount of time available you can still help us from home by drafting letters, cooking, investigating costs and buying or making resources.
Please do get involved!!
Please email email@example.com for more information and an application form