Every Pupil Counts
As a school we feel it is important to build our partnership with parents and the local community from the very outset and we propose to do this by:
- Working with our parents and pupils to establish the core values of our school and support the learning of their child
- Maintaining daily routines that ensure a safe and effective learning environment
- Promoting the health, safety and well-being of each of our pupils
- Maintaining high standards of learning and teaching
- Ensuring high expectations in everything we do
Most importantly of all, we will ensure that each and every child develops as a confident and successful learner.