Redbridge Parent WorkshopsBack
We are excited to announce that Redbridge Educational Welfare Team (REWT) are recommencing their parent workshops this term. Their parent workshops were hugely popular last year and we are delighted that they are able to provide this support for Redbridge parents once again.
The workshops will cover the following topics:
- Understanding and Supporting Anxiety and Low Mood
- Understanding and Supporting Bereavement and Loss
- Parent Actions to Tackle Stress
- Parent Actions to Improve Wellbeing
How can parents register?
- Parents can register using the links or QR codes on the flyer
- Parents can visit the Redbridge Educational Psychology Service web page where they will find the dates, times and registration links for our session to our workshops: https://www.redbridge.gov.uk/schools/educational-psychology-service/